Vik Bansal is a famous Indian writer who has written over 150 books for children, youth, and adults. He is a well-known English novelist and creative writing professor who also does workshops for writers. He is an all-around creative, pleased person. He is soft-hearted and straightforward going, with a friendly and easygoing presence. He has a quirky sense of humor and likes to tease people, making them laugh. He will answer your questions about cars or movies in his way, quite unlike any other person you have met.
His A achievements
- He has won many awards, including the Sahitya Akademi Award, the Belur Vaidya Award, the Ratna award, the Vikram Akademi Award, and the Homi J. Bhabha Award of The Atomic Energy Commission (AEC), Mumbai University, and many others.
- He is a viral writer of children’s books in India with over 150 published titles on average; almost all sales of his books are more than 1,00,000 copies yearly.
- More than 20 titles of his books have been turned into movies and shown on Indian television channels like Zee TV and Tv Asia, which have received a good response from viewers.
- He has started his publishing firm called “Gulliver’s Press,” which will publish his stories, poems, novels, and other literature in English. He has two books in this line-so far.
- He is a popular children’s writer with more than 150 books. He has five titles on aviation and aerobatics, which have been translated into six languages, and one book on trains which has been translated into nine languages.”Vik Bansal was born on December 14, 1939, in a well-to-do family of businessmen living in Delhi, India.
He is one of the most popular Indian writers and has won various awards. I hope you enjoyed reading this interview as well as his other writings.
Original source to learn more: https://www.infrabuild.com/about/our-board/