Recent research from Mitto AG has found that 76% of U.S. consumers say a bad customer experience is worse than delivery delays. Even though any firm that ships a large volume of goods will fail to deliver some of them on time, communicating with customers in their preferred channels is the best way to mitigate this inevitable problem.
Most US Consumers Cancel At Least One Delivery Per Year
In a recent survey of 1,000 US consumers, Mitto found that:
• 80% had one delivery delay in the last year
• 55% have cancelled a late delievery due to bad customer experience
• However, 91% said good customer service makes waiting for a product bearable
• 93% said that they were more willing to tolerate delays from brands with good customer service
When product is late, US customers expect:
• Follow up texts with regular updates (62%)
• Timely contact (57%)
• Personalized messages (51%)
87% of Americans use social media apps to communicate with brands. However, preferred communication channels vary by generation, geography, industry, and other demographic factors.
Consumers want to see:
• Promo Codes (70%)
• Sales (61%)
• Customer support (54%)
• Order Updates
in their social media feeds.
About Mitto AG
Mitto is an innovative communication company based in Switzerland whose platform facilitates omnichannel customer engagement for global brands. COO and co-founder Ilya Gorelick is a well-known European tech entrepreneur who has been an angel investor in six firms.
Go Here for related Information.